The consultancy will host French language classes in collaboration with selected cafés in Pretoria, the aim is to promote international languages and increase cross-cultural literacy.
We will be offering Beginners classes, but have high hopes of adding higher levels as we expand, and also offer Conversation classes for those who just want to brush up or improve on their spoken French.
We can also arrange classes at higher levels, if there is a need, and if we can find 10 students to join, so bring your friends.
Private/corporate classes can also be organised for you with our network of very capable teachers,
Theme song for the Café Français:
Beginners 1 Classes – R2,400 – 3 Months
- February, March and April, two hours once a week evening classes from 17h30 to 19h30
- After the course you will feel comfortable introducing yourself, talking about your tastes, asking basic questions; asking for and giving direction, hotel reservation, telephone numbers, colours, clothing. You will not feel intimidated by the French language anymore.
- You will learn basic grammar and acquire a vocabulary as a foundation for the next levels.
- Material will be provided in the form of a PDF (printed material can also be provided), an information pack will also be provided.
Beginners 2 Classes – R2,400 – 3 Months
- Expand on your vocabulary, learn more tenses (present and future) and have small conversations. Talk about the weather, learn new grammatical rules, talking about past events; what you did during your weekend/holiday.
Conversation Classes – R2,000 – 3 Months
- Duration: February, March and April, two hours once a week evening classes from 17h30 to 19h30
- Syllabus: Topics in French culture, songs, films, role-playing, articles, news, art, music and gastronomy.